Hey friends! Hope you all are doing well! This past week was a slow reading week for me and only completed 3 books. I finished
- The Girl He Used to Know by Stacey Garvis Graves( you can find my review here)
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid (you can find my review here)
- Stacey and the Missing Ring (The Baby-Sitters Club, Mystery #1) by Ann M. Martin.
This week I am hoping to finish up
- Waisted by Randy Susan Meyers which I received an eARC via Netgalley, Atria Books, and Simon and Schuster publishing in an exchange for an honest review.
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Once I complete these two novels I hope to start
- The Winter Sister by Megan Collins. I received an eARC via Netgalley, Simon and Schuster Publishing and Atria Books.
- Until the Last Star Fades by Jacquelyn Middleton
What are you reading this week?