Happy Thursday bookworms! Today is my Friday and I am heading straight to West Virginia after work to visit some family. This week has been a great reading week for me and I should be finishing up three more books within the next 2 days. This week I have read/ am reading:
- A Killer Bridal Party by London Lovett
- Meet Your Baker by Ellie Alexander
- Pancakes and Corpses by Agatha Frost
- Murder on Lot B by London Lovett
- A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander.
It has been such a fun reading week and cannot wait to continue on with Cozy Mystery March! What have you read this week? Let me know down below!