Happy Saturday friends! I cannot believe how fast time is flying by…how is it almost mid May!? Last month was such a great reading month for me and I thought it was time to share my April wrap-up. I read a total of 12 books! Out of the twelve that I read, four of them were children’s books and one was a middle grade novel that I had the opportunity to read via Netgalley. Being that I am a nanny, I love to be able to read up and coming children’s books that I will hopefully be able to purchase for my kiddos later on. The others were romance and YA fantasy/horror.
- The Girls of Firefly Cabin by Cynthia Ellingsen
- Livi Grace by Jennifer Lynch
- Argyle Fox by Marie Letourneau
- Seraphina Does Everything by Melissa Gratias
- Jocelyns Box of Socks by Kristen L. Jackson
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Field Notes on Love by Jennifer E. Smith
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- War of the Roses by Iris Moreland
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire
- This is Not a Love Scene by S.C. Megale
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire
I am so thankful to have had a great reading month and hope that May will turn out to have the same outcome! I will be traveling to New Mexico the end of the month and I am planning to get a lot of reading done on the plane and while I am at the airport during my layover.
What are some of your go to genres while flying or road tripping? Let me know down in the comments!