Happy March friends! There is so much to look forward to this month, the main thing being that it is my birthday month! I am hoping for another good reading month and hope to get through at least ten books! This month I will be focusing on Mystery novels, particularly Cozy Mysteries. Are you a fan of Mysteries? What are some of your favorite novels?
This month I will be reading:
- A Killer Bridal Party (Firefly Junction #2) by London Lovett
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Murder at the Vicarage (Miss. Marple #1) by Agatha Christie
- On What Grounds (Coffeehouse Mystery #1) by Cleo Coyle
- Murder on Lot B (Starfire Cozy Mystery #1) by London Lovett
- Strawberry Shortcake Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Meet Your Baker ( Bakeshop Mystery #1) by Ellie Alexander
- Roses and Revenge ( Port Danby #4) by London Lovett
- How to Bake a Murder by K.J. Emrick
- Deadly Vows by Jody Holford
I am excited to dive into each of these novels and know that its is going to be a great Mystery March!