Happy Tuesday friends! Today is my first day back to work after a four day weekend and let me tell you, it always hard to wake up at 5 in the morning after such a long weekend. Thankfully, I only work three days and then I will be spending my weekend in West Virginia visiting some family. Any good audio book recommendations? Comment down below please! For now, I am going to be giving you my top 10 books that I loved and has fewer than 2000 ratings on Goodreads!
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves (1014)
- Marigolds and Murder by London Lovett (1426)
- Carnations and Chaos by London Lovett (247)
- Mistletoe and Mayhem by London Lovett
- Last Christmas by Talli Roland (248)
- The Legend of the Golden Raven (276)
- Inside Deaf Culture by Carol Padden & Tom Humphries (320)
- Death in the Park by London Lovett (123)
- The Oak Inside the Acorn by Max Lucado (456)
I don’t know if you can tell, but I kinda like London Lovett’s books! You may also notice that there are only nine books, that is because those were the only ones that I had on my “read” shelf that had 2000 or less Goodreads ratings. Have you read any of these books? What is your top book that has less than 2000 ratings?