Happy Valentines bookworms! In honor of this day of love I thought I would share with you my top five romance novels. These are filled with so much love, acceptance, and very steamy scenes and they are all worth the read!
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary
- Get a Life Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Kissing Tolstoy by Penny Reid
I hope your day is filled with so much love and joy! ❤ Let me know what your top romance novels are!
Happy Thursday bookworms! Today I coming at you with a list of cheap or free kindle books! I don’t know about you, but I am always looking for new books and as much as I love physical copies..my bank account does not love spending the money! Thankfully, e-readers ALWAYS have amazing deals on books and often times they have a ton of free books! If you are a kindle user, you do have the option to pay for Kindle Unlimited which gives you access to a plethora of free books! Where are my romance fans? Kindle unlimited is literally calling your name because they have soooo many romance novels!
Now onto the books!
- Verity by Colleen Hoover is free if you have Kindle Unlimited or is only $4.99! I have not read this yet, but it is definitely on my TBR.
- A Girl Like Her by Talia Hibbert: The first book in Hibbert’s Ravenswood series is only $2.99! I read this as part of the Dragons and Tea book club in February and it was so good! Review can be found here.
- War on the Roses: A Steamy Romantic Comedy by Iris Moreland is free and you guys this was such great novella to start Morelands new Flower Shop Sisters series! Definitely check this out if you are into contemporary romance novels. Plus book 1 in the series is only $3.99!
- Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell is $2.99! If you are a fan of Rowell, than definitely check this short story out! It was so good!
- Finally for those who are into graphic novels, I recommend the first five volumes of Lumberjanes because they are all part of Kindle Unlimited!
Are you a kindle or e-reader fan? Let me know down in the comments!